Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE) Policy
Macro Shipping Ltd is a Service Provider in the Shipping and Logistics Industry. Our Vision is to provide Efficient, Integrated Supply Chain Management and Sustainable Linkages in Global Commerce.
To fulfil this Vision Macro shall;
- Carry its operations in full compliance with all applicable Quality, Health, Safety, Environment and relevant Legal and Industrial Standards including those set out by our customers.
- Provide adequate resources to maintain its QHSE obligations.
- Provide all its employees with information, equipment, and training necessary for them to carry out their work safely and professionally.
- Assess continuously all risks and opportunities associated with our operation to maintain a safe, healthy, and pleasant working environment.
- Protect the Environment by making sure our operational sites and equipment are properly maintained to prevent Environmental Pollution.
The company further recognizes the importance of QHSE Leadership, involvement, consultation, and positive demonstration of commitment by all employees. Every Employee shall accept their individual responsibilities for QHSE matters and treat them with the same level of importance as any other business matters.
This policy is applicable to all operating Offices and Sites within our Company and on Client sites during service provision. It is maintained and reviewed annually to ensure continuous improvement and suitability, that any changes in our Organizational arrangements, scope of operations and our working practices shall be considered.
To operate this Policy, Macro Shipping Ltd has established and maintained a QHSE Management System that is in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Standards. QHSE Objectives and Targets that are relevant to meeting the commitments in this Policy have been set and shall be reviewed periodically through our Management Review Process.
(Chief Executive Officer)